Friday, February 10, 2006

I was never a morning person

Now, my favorite time of the day is early morning, when the kids are still snoozing, which means I have some quiet time that I can spend with the Lord, and for a few minutes, with my dear hubby, before he goes off to work.
Sitting in my favorite spot in the couch, I curled in and started reading my favorite devotional, Sparkling Gems from the Greek . I noticed how dark the sky looked and how the sun is nowhere to be found. I got reminded of how God's love is. He sees beyond that cloudiness that can sometime separate us from Him. We look up and not see Him.. but really, He's there- with a clear view of us. All we have to do is look beyond the clouds, and we'll know that He's there. He never changes. He's the same yesterday, today and forevermore. Aren't you glad?

Enjoy His goodness today!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your various blogs. I am immensely touched with what you said:

"I noticed how dark the sky looked and how the sun is nowhere to be found. I got reminded of how God's love is. He sees beyond that cloudiness that can sometime separate us from Him. We look up and not see Him.. but really, He's there- with a clear view of us. All we have to do is look beyond the clouds, and we'll know that He's there. He never changes. He's the same yesterday, today and forevermore. Aren't you glad?"

I love it. It's so true.

And your vegan blog is an inspiration. And your kids are adorable!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home